[EMBOSS] how to using Einverted to process a file contain multiple sequences

Francis Tang francis.tang at chukhang.com
Fri Apr 28 18:39:12 EDT 2006

Hi Zhendong,

I've had to run einverted on a file with many sequences before.

If I remember correctly, I used seqret to create a new file for each
sequence, and then used bash's for+glob expansion to run einverted many
times.

Sorry this mail is so vague - it's been a long while since I've used
emboss.  If you haven't solved the problem already and the clues above
don't make it obvious, write back and I'll work it out again.

Cheers.

Francis.

--
www.chukhang.com/francis