[EMBOSS] Download server problems?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Apr 5 23:07:33 EDT 2006

{forgot to CC the list on this reply ... }

Our fault (open-bio.org hosting) -- the server has some sort of
running process with a memory leak we thought we had found. Turns out
we didn't and the box ground itself slowly to a halt this evening.
Thanks to the wonders of remote power control all it takes to reset
and power cycle the system is an SSH connection.  We've got another
4GB of memory on order for this system.

Regards.
Chris